Graduate & Professional School Resources
- Kaplan Test Preparation and Admissions
- Princeton Review
- U.S. Department of Education: Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs
- Graduate School Guide
- Peterson’s Graduate Schools and Programs
- Your Guide to Taking the GRE
- U.S. News – Graduate School Rankings
- Center for Online Education
- Guide to Prestigious Scholarships
- Guide to Graduate School Financial Aid
- Application Information and Resources for Exams: GMAT, LSAT, GRE, MCAT, DAT, MAT, PCAT, OAT
- Personal Statement and Essay Resources: Accepted.com, Peterson’s
GRADUATE & PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL INFORMATION FAIRS
Graduate & Professional School Fairs offer an excellent opportunity to speak directly with representatives from various schools to obtain information on programs, entrance requirements, application deadlines, program costs and financial assistance. These fairs are usually free to attend. Graduate fairs are typically scheduled each year in OCTOBER.
Note: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, many fairs have moved to a virtual format.
If you're unable to attend graduate school fairs, please reach out to schools DIRECTLY for more information, virtual interviews, or to set up one-on-one visits.
- Northern Illinois University - Interested in graduate school? Come gather the information you need about these programs. Don’t miss this once-per-year opportunity to talk directly with recruiters from the convenience of NIU’s DeKalb campus
- University of Illinois at Chicago - Use this link to access all of UIC's career, intenrhips, and graduate school fairs.
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign - Recruiters from more than 130 graduate and professional programs in health, law, science, business, engineering, arts, humanities, and more will be available to provide information and materials regarding their specific programs. This event is open to ALL students and the public.
- Bradley University - Students and alumni can meet one-on-one with schools/programs to learn more about Masters, Doctoral, and other programs of study. Students from all majors interested in attending graduate school are invited.